- Butterball Turkey Talk-Line: (800) BUTTERBALL or website
- Foster Farms Help Line: (800) 255-7227 or website
- Crisco Pie Hotline (877) 367-7438 or website
- Fleischmann’s Yeast Baker’s Help Line: (800) 777-4959 or website
- Nestle's Toll House Baking Information Line: (800) 637-8537 or website
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Meat and Poultry Hotline: (888) 674-6854 or website
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
- using colored tape to distinguish which items are fragile;
- using pencil boxes to store small items; and the MOST important
- doing a move-in walk-through.
My new apt. has a fabulous view and a cute little patio, but in the first 2-3 weeks I found out quickly that it came with a plumbing leak in the shower and unfortunately, critters! Ugh. I'm listing each of the articles I've written regarding the topics discussed, just in case they may come in handy for you or someone you know. I have to say I'm very glad that I have documentation for some of the unfortunate things that have come up. Moving is rarely fun, but the packing tips, and move-in "How to" have made their way to the top of the "Must Do" list that I'll continue to share with clients and readers.