Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's A Mult-tasking World!


A couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article on eHow titled How To Enjoy The Art of Single Tasking, and yet here I am, spinning my wheels in the crazy world of multi-tasking and not taking my own advice!  

  • I'm in the process of moving, 
  • I currently have the roommates from Hell that have hindered that process
  • I have a deadline for a client's newsletters and am still waiting for "pieces".
  • I'm trying to schedule help & a truck for tomorrow -- ok, in all honesty, I'm trying to get my son to confirm he will be here on schedule.  He, of course, is not answering his cell phone due to the Super Bowl.
  • I'm writing articles on eHow, Triond, and Bukisa throughout the day
Sound like your world too?  Let's just take a moment... and breathe...

I had to laugh when I realized I was doing everything I counsel others not to do!  It's so easy to fall isn't it!?   One thing at a time.

No comments: