A couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article on eHow titled How To Enjoy The Art of Single Tasking, and yet here I am, spinning my wheels in the crazy world of multi-tasking and not taking my own advice!
- I'm in the process of moving,
- I currently have the roommates from Hell that have hindered that process
- I have a deadline for a client's newsletters and am still waiting for "pieces".
- I'm trying to schedule help & a truck for tomorrow -- ok, in all honesty, I'm trying to get my son to confirm he will be here on schedule. He, of course, is not answering his cell phone due to the Super Bowl.
- I'm writing articles on eHow, Triond, and Bukisa throughout the day
Sound like your world too? Let's just take a moment... and breathe...
I had to laugh when I realized I was doing everything I counsel others not to do! It's so easy to fall isn't it!? One thing at a time.